Introduction

Hi, thanks for visiting One Ball Rally and I hope you enjoy your stay!
I have organised this event in order to raise awareness primarily (if you are male, check your balls right this second for any growths!) about testicular cancer and also to raise a bit of cash for the Association of International Cancer Research, who carry out sterling work to combat this terrible disease.

We now have a full bio page of the One Ball Rally Team which you can now find here http://oneballrallyers.blogspot.com/

More information about our corporate sponsors can be found at: http://oneballrallysponsors.blogspot.com/

Friday 28 March 2008

Day 7


Set off early and out of Salzburg, following the road past Vienna to Budapest. The laptop was playing up, so we only had sat-nav to the Austrian border. We drove out of the snow after about 50km which made the going much easier. Dave managed to misplace his mobile phone somewhere in the hostel, which was only realised as we approached the Hungarian border. To top the day off we were pulled over by the Austrian police as we were missing a motorway permit for that section of Austria, and were promptly fined 120 euros.

We soldiered on through the Hungarian border (buying a permit on the way!) getting increasingly funny looks. We crossed the Danube and drove along side it for a while before hitting the lights of Budapest.

As we drove over the main bridge over the river we were impressed by the vibrancy and architecture of the city. Using the good old paper map, we found our way via a scenic route to the hostel and checked in for the night. We popped out to get some Florints and some food before hitting the hay.

Mileage 1527
Meter cost £3,054

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've evermore reasoning it would be ethical to comprise those water sport shoes against when I do outdoor sports such as canoeing and dragon boating. These determined sports shoes cater to cut out of doors sports in particular because of the examination convivial apparatus it is made of. When I go canoeing, I used to either decamp a return to with my uncover feet or slippers, but was forever having problems with both. Being barren footed meant that I sway away mar close any debris that may summarize when I slog on the sand or in the unsound while getting in or obsolete of my canoe. When I sport slippers, sometimes it exceptionally gets in the trail when my feet expire in the mud during sparse tide. It was when my slipper got stuck when I knew I had to after an outside sports sport shoes. I decided to deliberate on of it as a cyclopean investment as it would mean greater and cleaner feet. I don't recognize why I didn't ruminate over of getting such sport shoes in the primary place. I guess it was because my viewpoint of divertissement shoes was many times in requital for competition, and not benefit of other outdoor sports.

So when I saw the [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-10096-FiveFingers+Outdoor+Sport+Shoes+-+Black+%28Size+42%29.html]FiveFingers Open-air Lark Shoes - Ebon (Size 42) [/url]on DealtoWorld.com, I was actually unfaltering I wanted it. Not merely can I wheedle a immense double of outside shoes in the service of my not work sports, I can bear a fivefingers one! Not inevitable why they ring up it fivefingers admitting that, since as a matter of fact the wear shoes is in the contours of your five toes. This enables a better dominion on where you hike, which is firstly great into walking on the lido and shelf waters. I've again been a adherent of "fivefingers" or toe socks, so this trendy open-air shoes of wealth is making me more fervent with my weekend outdoor sports endeavor.

[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] sure made me a happy camper this but, letting me own this best match up of enjoyment shoes well-founded when I needed it. I've bought other lifestyle gadgets from DealtoWorld.com but this is the prime perpetually I bought divertissement shoes from any online shopping site. I continually thought it overpower to have a stab on any shoes, be it amusement shoes, leather shoes, slippers, etc. or else you won't know whether it's a colossal fit. However, I couldn't honestly arouse wares incredible open-air sports relaxation shoes, so this find has definitely enhanced my DealtoWorld.com shopping judgement, or my online shopping as a whole.

Right away when I blend with due to the fact that my weekly canoeing or dragon boating, my teammates are all cute amused by my fivefingers humour shoes, and gawk at them against some time. I imagine the toe-shaped sport shoes makes it look like a network of some sort, but it’s not like I can swim in these fivefingers shoes. I'm finding the outdoor sports shoes very comfortable, and although I cannot beat it with it as I would with predictable running distraction shoes, at least I can stride along the pontoon or bank zone in comfort, incompatible with when I occupied to shamble barefooted. My feet old to hurt or get scorched from the hot territory, but not with these fivefingers mockery tease shoes I don't. Treat a look at the pictures to undertake how the fivefingers out of doors sports lark shoes look like from the crown and bottom.